In order to preserve the natural beauty of your leather article for as long as possible, we recommend the following care guidelines:
- avoid prolonged exposure of your leather item to light, heat and humidity;
- avoid contact with greasy substances, make-up products and solvents;
- for day-to-day care, leather articles benefit from gentle cleaning with a soft, dry cloth without cleaning products or detergents;
- the buckle requires no particular care. Gold or palladium-plated buckles do not tarnish with age; again, a soft cloth is all that is needed to remove finger marks;
- for all Cartier leather goods, the lining has been carefully developed to give a lightweight, supple, finer-quality finished piece. The lining is specially designed by Cartier to withstand the test of time. All it needs is a quick clean with a soft, damp cloth and a little soapy water (perfume-free and color-free).