WHAT IS THE COMPLETE SERVICE?
The Complete Service enables all required operations to be carried out on the mechanism.
Performed by a Cartier technician, it includes the following operations:
- the diagnosis;
- the lighter is disassembled;
- the mechanism is cleaned;
- the inner body and the cap are cleaned;
- the opening and closing springs are replaced;
- the sliding parts are lubricated;
- any damaged parts unrelated to the mechanism are replaced if necessary;
- the flint wheel is replaced;
- the mechanism is refurbished;
- the flint is replaced;
- the lighter is reassembled;
- the gas tank is filled;
- a 24-hour observation test is carried out;
- a functioning test is conducted;
- the exterior of the lighter is cleaned.