WHAT IS THE COMPLETE SERVICE?
The Complete Service involves the carrying out of a full detailed check of the working of your Cartier watch. A Complete Service is essential when a watch has not been checked for several years or when its mechanism no longer works properly (because the oils it contains have dried out or the case has received an impact, for example). It is also recommended once every five years.
Performed by a Cartier master watchmaker, it includes the following operations:
- Complete watch dismantling
- Ultrasonic cleaning of the case and metal bracelet if applicable
- Assembling of the crystal
- Magnetism check, demagnetization if necessary
- Movement refurbishing
- Adjustment and regulation of the movement functioning
- Movement check
- If necessary, stainless steel hands replacement offered
- Dial and hands fitting
- Replacement of all gaskets
- Watch re-assembly
- Water-resistance test on the case for water-resistant watches
- Functional check
- Control and adjustment of bracelet and clasp, if any
If specific damaged parts (e.g., the dial, hands, glass, crown, metal bracelet, etc.) need to be replaced, these will only be changed and invoiced after you have given your authorization.
The intervention warranty for this service, which only covers the service carried out, is for 24 months.