WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE SERVICE?
The Maintenance Service enables the specific independent parts of the mechanism or of the nib to be cleaned.
Performed by a Cartier technician, it includes the following operations:
- the diagnosis;
- the pen is disassembled;
- for fountain pens, the nib is cleaned;
- for ballpoint pens or mechanical pencils, the mechanism is checked;
- for rollerballs or other writing instruments, the writing mechanism is checked;
- the inner part of the pen is cleaned;
- the pen is brought back to working order, including the replacement of damaged parts that are independent of the mechanism or nib;
- the ink cartridge is replaced or refilled;
- the pen is reassembled;
- an observation test is conducted;
- the functioning of the pen is checked;
- the external surface of the pen is cleaned.