CLEANING YOUR FOUNTAIN PEN
To ensure that your fountain pen functions in ideal conditions, you are recommended to clean it approximately once every three months, particularly in the following cases:
- If the ink has dried out after a period of not being used
- If the color of the ink needs to be changed
- If the ink-flow is irregular
To clean the nib:
- Remove the cartridge from the pen
- Flush the pen in clear water and dry it carefully
- For fountain pens equipped with a converter, insert the converter full of cold water into the pen and flush the water through the ink-feed. Continue until the water is clear.
Clean the external parts of the fountain pen using a soft dry cloth. Do not use any other product.