CLEANING YOUR FOUNTAIN PEN
To ensure that your fountain pen functions in ideal conditions, you are recommended to clean it approximately once every three months, particularly in the following cases:
- if the ink has dried out after a period of not being used,
- if the color of the ink needs to be changed,
- if the ink-flow is irregular.
To clean the nib block:
- remove the cartridge from the pen;
- clean the pen in clear water and dry it carefully.
- For fountain pens equipped with a converter, insert the converter full of cold water and flush the water through the ink-feed. Continue until the water is clear. Clean the external parts of the fountain pen using a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any other product.