The Complete Service involves the carrying out of a full detailed check of the working of your Cartier clock. The Complete Service is necessary when a clock has not been checked for about five years or when its mechanism no longer works properly (because the oils it contains have dried out or it has received an impact, for example).
Performed by a Cartier master clock and watch maker qualified for working with Fine Watchmaking models, it includes the following operations:
- a diagnosis is conducted,
- the clock is disassembled,
- parts subject to wear and tear (e.g., the battery, crown, screws, etc.) are replaced;
- the movement is refurbished;
- the clock is cleaned and polished using a soft cloth;
- the clock is reassembled;
- a technical and aesthetic inspection is carried out in accordance with Cartier quality criteria.
The intervention warranty for this service, which only covers the service carried out, is for 12 months, as per the terms of the international intervention warranty.