The Maintenance Service enables you to have specific parts unrelated to the movement changed.
Performed by a Cartier master clockmaker, it includes the following operations:
- a diagnosis is conducted,
- the clock is disassembled,
- parts subject to wear and tear (e.g., the battery, crown, screws, etc.) are replaced;
- the movement is adjusted, if necessary;
- the clock is reassembled;
- the clock is cleaned and polished using a soft cloth;
- a technical and aesthetic inspection is carried out in accordance with Cartier quality criteria.
The intervention warranty for this service, which only covers the service carried out, is for 12 months, as per the terms of the international intervention warranty.