The Check-up Service enables you to verify that your Cartier watch is working properly. Performed by a Cartier master watchmaker qualified for working with Fine Watchmaking models, it includes the following operations:
- an aesthetic inspection in accordance with Cartier quality criteria,
- testing of the case's water-resistance,
- testing of the watch's timekeeping (to see if it is fast or slow),
- testing of the watch's power reserve and amplitude,
- checking the watch's magnetization, with demagnetization if required;
- readjustment of the folding-clasp buckle, or its replacement, if required.