The Aesthetic Service allows the case of your Cartier watch to rediscover its original aesthetic appearance.
Performed by a Cartier master watchmaker, it includes the following operations:
- the watch is totally disassembled;
- the basic movement is removed from the case (but no work is carried out on the movement, dial or hands);
- the glass and crown are replaced (if necessary);
- all gaskets are replaced (if necessary);
- the case and/or the metal bracelet are polished;
- rhodium plating if the watch is made of rhodium-plated white gold;
- the watch's basic mechanism is cased up;
- the reinforcement of the case's water-resistance;
- the airtightness and water-resistance are tested;
- the watch's workings are tested: the rate, amplitude and power reserve;
- an aesthetic inspection is carreid out in accordance with Cartier quality criteria.
If specific damaged parts (e.g., the dial, hands, glass, crown, metal bracelet, etc.) need to be replaced, these will only be changed and invoiced after you have given your authorization.