WHAT IS THE RAPID SERVICE?
The Rapid Service enables you to have the battery of a quartz movement changed, or the movement of a mechanical movement adjusted in cases where it has not been damaged. You are recommended to have this service carried out once every two years.
Performed by a Cartier master watchmaker, it includes the following operations:
- the case is opened,
- the battery is replaced in the case of quartz watches,
- the movement is adjusted,
- the back gasket is changed,
- the case is closed,
- the case is checked for its airtightness and water-resistance,
- the case and the bracelet are cleaned with a soft cloth,
- the bracelet and clasp of the folding buckle are checked and adjusted.
The intervention warranty for this service, which only covers the service carried out, is for 12 months, as per the terms of the international intervention warranty.