WHAT IS THE NIB SERVICE?
The Nib Service enables you to have your pen's nib changed.
Performed by a Cartier technician, it includes the following operations:
- the diagnosis;
- the pen is disassembled;
- the inner part of the pen is cleaned;
- the nib is replaced;
- damaged parts that are independent of the nib are replaced, if necessary; these parts are invoiced in addition to the price of the service;
- the ink cartridge is replaced or refilled;
- the pen is reassembled;
- an observation test is conducted;
- the functioning of the pen is checked;
- the external surface of the pen is cleaned.