CARTIER INTERNATIONAL GUARANTEE
This guarantee applies to clocks sold or repaired under guarantee in any country other than the United States of America or Canada.
Cartier clocks are guaranteed against any manufacturing defect for an unlimited period, under the following terms: any piece which is defective due to a manufacturing fault, confirmed by our technical services, will be repaired or replaced free of charge by Cartier. However, 24 months following the purchase date, you will be charged for the labor involved in any repair or replacement, whether the parts are covered by the guarantee or not.
In order to benefit from this guarantee, you must present the guarantee certificate. The certificate must be duly filled out, dated, stamped and signed by a Cartier boutique or an authorized Cartier dealer.
Creations acquired from non-authorized dealers or a website other than Cartier.com are not guaranteed authentic creations by Cartier.
The Guarantee covers
Under guarantee, any piece that has a manufacturing defect confirmed by our technical services will be repaired or replaced free of charge, during the 24-month period following the purchase. After that period, you will be charged for the labor involved in any repair or replacement.
The Guarantee does not cover
The Cartier International Guarantee excludes in particular damage resulting from:
- tampering or improper or abusive use (knocking, hitting, crushing)
- the use or consequences of the use of batteries not specifically recommended by Cartier
- alterations, repair or work carried out by a watch repair service that is not authorized by Cartier
- the consequences of normal wear and tear on the clock
- any damage caused by contact with water.