In order to preserve the natural beauty of your leather article for as long as possible, we recommend the following guidelines.
- Whatever type of material your bag or small article is made of, avoid overloading it if you wish it to keep its original shape for as long as possible.
- After using a bag, you are recommended to fill its interior with tissue-paper before storing it in its cover and in its box.
- Avoid letting leather articles come into contact with water, greasy substances, make-up products or perfumes.
- Protect your articles from light, heat and humidity so as to preserve their appearance and color for a long time into the future.
- Certain articles are manufactured with magnetized clasps and fasteners. Avoid direct contact between the magnets and credit cards or any other type of magnetic card, so as to prevent the risk of possible demagnetization.