Orders & payment
How may I check the status of my order?
Please note that you must create a My Cartier account in order to be able to check the status of your online order. If you choose to perform a Guest Checkout, kindly note that you will have to Contact Us to know the status of your order.
Regardless of the delivery method chosen, Cartier will inform you of the progress of your order by email. After confirmation of your order, your local carrier (UPS or DHL) will reach out to you to provide an estimated delivery date. You will then receive a tracking number allowing you to follow the shipment of your order on the carrier's website.
What payment methods may I use on the website?
We accept payment by the most popular credit cards (America Express, Visa, Mastercard). You may also choose to pay by bank transfer, Klarna or Paypal.
How to pay with klarna on cartier.com?
A new safe and simple way to pay for your Cartier online order. Shop today, pay 30 days later or split your purchase into three equal interest-free installments. With zero interest and no fees, your automatic payments are taken every two weeks.
1. Add the creations you love to your shopping bag.
2. Choose Klarna at checkout and select the purchase option that Klarna offers you:
- Pay now bank transfer: Use your own online banking details to make a purchase. With an immediate transaction confirmation your order will be processed immediately. Convenient and secure. (maximum purchase order of 10 000 EUR)
- Pay now direct debit: Use your credit card details to make a purchase. With an immediate transaction confirmation your order will be processed immediately (maximum purchase order of 5000 EUR)
- Pay later 14 days : You have up to 14 days to decide if an item is right for you. After 14 days, your payment will be automatically deducted from your card with no additional charge.
3. Once you confirm your online order with the option selected, Klarna will securely process payment information and all transactions take place via secured connections with the latest industry-standard security protocols.
Note: Klarna is an independent payment company and Cartier has no control over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your payments, we invite you to contact Klarna Customer Service
You will be able to return the order that you paid for with Klarna for refund only by following the regular online return policy. As soon as we have processed and approved your return, Klarna will cancel any future scheduled payments and refund any amounts due.
What payment methods may I use in the boutique?
We accept payment by the most common credit cards (America Express, Visa, Mastercard, and China Union Pay). You may also choose to pay by bank transfer. In addition, our boutiques accept cash payments. Please contact your boutique to confirm the maximum amount you can pay in cash.
May I change or cancel my order?
Should you wish to cancel or change your order please Contact Us as soon as possible to ascertain if this is possible. We will make every effort to satisfy your request, but cannot guarantee your order may be modified once it has been submitted. Orders that have already been processed may not be cancelled or modified; you may return your item subject to Cartier's Online Return Policy.
How may I order by phone?
Please feel free to contact us and one of our Ambassadors would be delighted to process your order.
You may also access the website through your mobile phone or tablet.
How many items may I purchase in one order?
You may purchase a maximum of five Cartier creations in one order. Should you wish to place an order for more than five creations we invite you to Contact Us.