FREE EXCHANGE & RETURNS WITHIN 30 DAYS
HOW TO EXCHANGE AND RETURN YOUR CARTIER CREATION
- If you wish to return or exchange your creation, you will need to contact Cartier Client Relations Centre within 30 days after receiving your creation.
- A Cartier Ambassador will provide you with a return authorization number, which must be noted on the return form included in the original shipment.
- Upon receipt of the return authorization number you have 14 days to exchange or return your Cartier creation in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them.
- Please send back your return or exchange via the provided pre-paid shipping label. We strongly recommend you keep note of your return tracking number which is located on the label itself.
CONDITIONS FOR EXCHANGE AND RETURN
- Only creations purchased through Cartier e-Boutique may be returned or exchanged through Cartier e-Boutique.
- Creations that have been engraved, embossed or modified can't be returned or exchanged.
- Watch bracelets that have been adjusted must be returned with the exact same number of links as in the original delivery package.
- Cartier will not accept a return if the creation shows signs of wear, has been used or has been altered from its original condition in any way.
RETURN TO BOUTIQUE
- You are able to return your Cartier creation to some Cartier Boutiques in the United Kingdom. Contact our Ambassadors for more information.
- Should you decide to return your Cartier creation to a boutique, please note you have the possibility to be refunded or receive a merchandise credit equal to the value of your creation. This merchandise credit will be valid in any Cartier boutique in the United Kingdom.
- You are able to return your Cartier creation to:
BOUTIQUE CARTIER SLOANE STREET
143-144 Sloane Street
London SW1X 9AY
Tel.: +44 20 7312 6930