Orders & payment
How may I check the status of my order?
Please note that you must create a My Cartier account in order to be able to check the status of your online order. If you choose to perform a Guest Checkout, kindly note that you will have to Contact Us to know the status of your order.
Regarding the shipment, after confirmation of your order, your local carrier (UPS or DHL) will reach out to you to provide an estimated delivery date. You will then receive a tracking number allowing you to follow the shipment of your order on the carrier's website.
May I change or cancel my order?
Should you wish to cancel or change your order please Contact Us as soon as possible to ascertain if this is possible. We will make every effort to satisfy your request, but cannot guarantee your order may be modified once it has been submitted. Orders that have already been processed may not be cancelled or modified; you may return your item subject to Cartier's Online Return Policy.
What payment methods may I use on the website?
We accept payment by the most common credit cards (America Express, Visa, Mastercard). You may also choose to pay by bank transfer, Klarna or Paypal.
How to pay with klarna on cartier.com?
A new safe and simple way to pay for your Cartier online order. Shop today, pay 30 days later or split your purchase into three equal interest-free instalments. With zero interest and no fees, your automatic payments are taken every two weeks.
1. Add the creations you love to your shopping bag.
2. Choose Klarna at checkout and select the purchase option that Klarna offers you:
- Pay 30 days later: You have up to 30 days to decide if an item is right for you. After 30 days, your payment will be automatically deducted from your card with no additional charge. (note: maximum purchase of £1,000)
- Pay in three instalments: your order will be split into three equal interest-free instalments that are automatically deducted from your card. The first of your three payments will be taken from your card automatically after confirmation that your order have been shipped, the second one 30days after your first payment, and the third one 60 days after the first payment. Klarna will charge your card automatically when your payment is due so you don’t have to pay Klarna back manually or worry about missing a payment. Klarna will send you the dates these payments are due by email, and you’ll be able to check them in your Klarna account on the application. (note: maximum purchase order of £4,000)
Reminder: To be able to use Klarna pay in 3 you must to be a UK resident, over 18 years old and have a valid payment card. Pay in 3 is a credit product and the final decision whether or not to start a credit agreement with you will be made by Klarna.
3. Once you confirm your online order with the option selected, Klarna will securely process payment information and all transactions take place via secured connections with the latest industry-standard security protocols.
Note: Klarna is an independent payment company and Cartier has no control over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your payments, we invite you to contact Klarna Customer Service
You will be able to return the order that you paid for with Klarna for refund only by following the regular online return policy. As soon as we have processed and approved your return, Klarna will cancel any future scheduled payments and refund any amounts due.
What payment methods may I use in the boutique?
We accept payment by the most common credit cards (America Express, Visa, Mastercard, and China Union Pay). You may also choose to pay by bank transfer. In addition, our boutiques accept cash payments. Please contact your boutique to confirm the maximum amount you can pay in cash.
How may I order by phone?
Please feel free to call us at +44 (0)20 3147 4850 and one of our Ambassadors would be delighted to process your order.
You may also access the website through your mobile phone or tablet.
How many items may I purchase in one order?
You may purchase a maximum of five Cartier creations in one order. Should you wish to place an order for more than five creations we invite you to Contact Us.
What shipping address may I use?
You may use any residential or workplace address in the UK where the carrier can hand over the parcel personally. This does not include a military address, certain restricted areas, pick-up points, or PO boxes. In addition, delivery restrictions may apply for orders that include Perfumes. Please Contact Us if you are not certain if we can ship Perfumes to your address.
May I pick up my e-boutique purchase at a Cartier boutique?
Our Click & Collect option is available at our boutiques listed below. Select ‘Pick up in boutique’ in the "Shipping addresses" section at checkout.
BOUTIQUE CARTIER SLOANE STREET
143-144 Sloane Street
London SW1X 9BL
Tel.: +44 20 3429 4470
BOUTIQUE CARTIER OLD BOND STREET
40-41 Old Bond Street
London W1S 4QR
Tel.: +44 20 3429 4410
Is my order shipped from the UK?
When purchasing from cartier.com or through our Ambassadors at the Client Relation Centre, your order will be shipped from the EU. However, duties and extra cost associated will be paid by Cartier. If you still wish to order and be shipped from the UK, we would like to redirect you to order with one of our London boutiques, more information here.
Are there some products that are subject to additional lead times?
Please see the Delivery Services section of the website for items that are subject to additional lead times.