Return and exchanges policy
HOW TO EXCHANGE AND RETURN YOUR CARTIER CREATION?
For your comfort, returns and exchanges are complimentary. To request an exchange or return of a creation, please contact Cartier Client Relation center so we can arrange a pre-paid shipping back.
HERE IS HOW TO PROCEED:
If you wish to return or exchange your creation:
- Contact Cartier Client Relations Centre via phone or email within 30 days after receiving your creation.
- A Cartier Ambassador will provide you with a return authorization number, which must be noted on the return form included in the original shipment.
- Upon receipt of the return authorization number you have 14 days to exchange or return your Cartier creation in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them.
- Please send back your return or exchange via the provided pre-paid shipping label. We strongly recommend you keep note of your return tracking number which is located on the label itself.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS FOR EXCHANGE AND RETURN?
- Only creations purchased through the e-Boutique may be returned or exchanged through the e-Boutique.
- Creations that have been engraved, embossed or modified can't be returned or exchanged.
- Watch bracelets that have been adjusted must be returned with the exact same number of links as in the original delivery package.
- Cartier will not accept a return if the creation shows signs of wear, has been used or has been altered from its original condition in any way.
NEED SUPPORT? You may also contact us for further assistance.