Exchanges & returns
HOW TO EXCHANGE AND RETURN YOUR CARTIER CREATION?
- If you wish to return or exchange your creation, you need to contact Cartier Client Relations Centre within 30 days after receiving your creation.
- A Cartier Ambassador will provide you with a return authorization number, which must be noted on the return form included in the original shipment.
- Upon receipt of the return authorization number you have 14 days to exchange or return your Cartier creation in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them.
- Please send back your return or exchange via the provided pre-paid shipping label. We strongly recommend you keep note of your return tracking number which is located on the label itself.
NEED SUPPORT? You may also contact us for further assistance.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS FOR EXCHANGE AND RETURN?
Contact Cartier Client Relations Centre within 30 days after receiving your creation.
- Only creations purchased through the e-Boutique may be returned or exchanged through the e-Boutique.
- Creations that have been engraved, embossed or modified can't be returned or exchanged.
- Watch bracelets that have been adjusted must be returned with the exact same number of links as in the original delivery package.
- Cartier will not accept a return if the creation shows signs of wear, has been used or has been altered from its original condition in any way.
How long does it take for a refund to be issued?
All items returned via our e-Boutique will pass a mandatory Quality Control, after which you will get notified if your return is granted. Depending on your original mode of payment, it may take up to 10 working days before the refund is credited back to your bank account/credit card/Paypal account.
May I exchange or return an item gifted to me by someone else?
You may choose to exchange or return an item that was gifted to you and purchased via our e-Boutique. Kindly note that in case of an exchange for a less expensive item or a return, the amount will be automatically reimbursed to the original purchaser.