Should you wish to return or exchange your Cartier.com or Client Relations Center purchase, you may either visit a Cartier boutique or complete the return or exchange by mail via our Client Relations Center using the steps below.
1. Contact the Cartier Client Relations Center to receive your unique return authorization number, which must be noted on the return form included in the original shipment.
2. Prior to placing your creation in the box, ensure that any clasps or parts are secured and the piece will not have any friction during transit.
3. Close your Cartier red box. Place your red box and other packaging within the white shipping box in the same setup as it was when you received it. If the outmost white shipping box is damaged, you may use your own.
4. Close the white shipping box. For security purposes, please ensure that the box is not marked with any insight as to what is inside. For example, do not write anything relating to Cartier on the box.
5. Use the provided prepaid billable stamp on the top of the box, and take the package to a FedEx facility near you. We recommend keeping the tracking information for your visibility so that you may track the path within our quality control process; taking a photo of the label is a convenient way to record this information.
Once received, your creation will enter our quality control inspection process. If the creation is determined to be acceptable for return, it may take approximately seven business days for your refund or exchange to be fully processed. (Please note that this timeframe may be longer around holidays or other popular gifting seasons.) If the creation is unable to pass the quality control inspection, we will be in touch with the next steps to return the creation back to you.