THE DAY-TO-DAY CARE OF YOUR LEATHER ITEM
In order to preserve the natural beauty of your leather goods we recommend the following guidelines:
- Avoid over-stuffing to ensure it maintains its original shape.
- When your bag is not in use it is recommended that you fill its interior with tissue-paper before storing it in its cover and box.
- Avoid letting leather articles come into contact with water, greasy substances, make-up products or perfumes.
- Protect your articles from light, heat, and humidity so as to preserve their appearance and color.
- Certain articles feature magnetic clasps and fasteners. Avoid direct contact between these magnets and credit cards, electronic key cards, or your Cartier watch.