Leather goods care recommendations
THE DAY-TO-DAY CARE OF YOUR LEATHER CREATION
To continue wearing your creations year after year, we recommend the following guidelines.
- Avoid overloading your bag or small article if you wish it to keep its original shape for as long as possible.
- After using a bag, you are recommended to fill its interior with tissue-paper before storing it in its cover and in its box.
- Avoid letting leather products come into contact with water, greasy substances, make-up products or perfumes.
- Protect your creations from light, heat and humidity so as to preserve their appearance and colour for a long time into the future.
- Certain products are manufactured with magnetized clasps and fasteners. Avoid direct contact between the magnets and credit cards or any other type of magnetic card, so as to prevent the risk of possible demagnetisation.
MAINTAINING YOUR LEATHER ITEM IN GOOD CONDITION
Leather articles will react well to being cleaned with a soft, dry cloth without the use of any type of maintenance product or detergent such as polish or waterproofing.
Soft and gentle brushing is more suitable for articles made of cloth, fur or velvet. Buckles require no particular care or attention.