We offer a new experience with Cartier Thailand's online boutique ordering service with complimentary delivery.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
This Returns and Exchanges Policy details your options on how you can cancel a contract with us, how you can return your purchase, and your rights in relation to obtaining a refund or exchange.
You have the right to cancel the contract created by our written order confirmation without giving any reason thirty (30) days from the day on which you acquire, or someone you nominate (other than the carrier) acquires, physical possession of the products in your order. If you are a customer based in Thailand and have made a purchase via the Sales Channels, this is considered to be your statutory right to withdraw from the contract. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to withdraw before the withdrawal period has expired.
To cancel the contract and return your product(s), you can contact our Client Relations Center and follow the instructions that will be given to you, or you can send us in writing an unequivocal statement such as a e-mail to email@example.com or letter to Cartier Thailand Address: No.57 Park Ventures Ecoplex, Unit 1106-07, 11th Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330. Alternatively, you may cancel using the Model Cancellation Form set out at the bottom of this Returns and Exchanges Policy but it is not obligatory.
Products that have been purchased through the Sales Channels may be returned by:
- Calling Contact our the Client Relations Center to arrange a collection of the Product at your address by our chosen logistics partner, in accordance with these Conditions of Sale; or
- In person, by Taking the product into the Cartier Icon Siam Boutique to return.
Products that have not been purchased through the Sales Channels may NOT be returned by the above processes.
To return a product to us using option 1 above, you must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Contact our Client Relations Center to request a return and agree on a pick-up date with our logistics partner. We do not accept posted returns unless they are done through our logistics partner., You may be asked at this stage to provide information about the product for us to make a first assessment of the condition of this product;
- The Client Relations Center will send you a return form by e-mail;
- Please fill out the required information on the return form and sign it;
- You must include in the delivery package, the completed return form along with the product, all its accessories, any free items you received as part of your order, the Service Guide, the warranty card and all other documents, in their original box;
- Please seal the delivery package for collection. There is no cost for the return postage.; and
- Our logistics partner will pick-up the sealed delivery package on the agreed date. The pick-up must be done within 21 days from the date of the exercise of the right to cancel the order by the Customer.
You must keep a proof of return shipment, and we accept no liability in the event that such proof cannot be produced. We only accept returns via our logistics partner. Only merchandise received by our Cartier Icon Siam Boutique will be eligible for a refund using the same payment method as the original payment.
We will verify that the returned product satisfies the conditions of the Returns and Exchanges Policy and, if so, then proceed with the applicable refund or exchange.
Our products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them (if applicable), as well as with the original Cartier box and delivery package, including all accessories and documents. For example, timepiece bracelets that have been adjusted at your request must be returned with the exact same number of links as in the original delivery package. We reserve our right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, as an alternative, may reduce the amount of any applicable refund or exchange accordingly.
Personalized products cannot be returned to Cartier for refund or exchange. This includes, without limitation, products that have been engraved or embossed, and belts or leather straps that have been adjusted. Writing instruments that have been filled with ink, as well as bottles and refills that have been opened, cannot be returned to Cartier.
If you have received free items as part of your order, they must be returned with the products.
Watch bracelets that have been adjusted at your request must be returned with the exact same number of links as in the original delivery package.
All returns will be subject to strict Quality Control (QC) by Cartier to ensure that the returned products satisfy these requirements. If the products do not meet QC standards, Cartier will refuse the return, and the products will be sent back to you. If the returned product satisfies Quality Control (QC), Cartier will proceed with the applicable refund or exchange.
Failure to comply with the return process above or the return conditions will entitle Cartier to refuse the returned product and send it back to you, at your own cost.
Orders for products that have been personalized in any way or otherwise made for you with bespoke specifications cannot be cancelled and such products cannot be returned to us for exchange or refund. This includes, without limitation, products that have been engraved or embossed. This does not affect your consumer rights (please see our Conditions of Sale for further information).
If the return complies with these Conditions of Sale, we will refund the purchase price to the buyer using the same means of payment as used by the buyer for the initial transaction within fifteen (15) days after return received and validated by Cartier team.
We are offer exchanges one time only for orders of the same value. You may exchange your Product by either:
Contact our Client Relations Center to arrange a collection of the Product at your address by our chosen logistics partner, in accordance with these Conditions of Sale. Once we have received your Product and validated it meets the conditions of our Return & Exchange Policy, the Client Relations Center will place a new order for you;
Please note, we cannot fulfil exchanges with Boutique Products.
Please refer to our FAQs section or contact the Client Relations Center for further details.
- To Cartier, Client Relations Center,[address].
- I wish to return the product(s) and receive a refund for the amount paid for the purchase of the product(s). I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods
(*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
- Name of consumer(s),
- Address of consumer(s),
- Copy of ID or Passport
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate