ENJOY COMPLIMENTARY STANDARD SHIPPING WITH YOUR NEXT CARTIER ORDER. PLEASE NOTE OUR SHIPPING INFORMATION
INTERNATIONAL LIMITED WARRANTY EXTENSION
Cartier Care offers you certain benefits concerning your Cartier clock, including personalized information and the possibility to extend your initial Cartier International Limited Warranty. Each of your Cartier watches can benefit from the Warranty Extension as long as the initial Cartier International Limited Warranty is still valid and you are subscribed to Cartier Care.
If your request for a Warranty Extension is accepted as part of Cartier Care, your Cartier watch will benefit from an extension of your initial Cartier International Limited Warranty for a maximum duration of 6 years. Please note that the total duration of the Cartier International Limited Warranty cannot exceed 8 years. The Warranty Extension applies to your Cartier watch and can be used by any other buyer or owner of the watch, should ownership be transferred. You can consult the expiration date of your Cartier International Limited Warranty at any time, and whether it can be extended and is applicable to your Cartier watch by consulting your collection of Cartier watches on your MyCartier account or by contacting a Cartier call center.
The general terms and conditions, exclusion clauses and restrictions of the initial two-year Cartier International Limited Warranty, apply, and continue to apply, throughout the entire duration of the Cartier International Limited Warranty, including during the maximum extension of 6 years. A copy of the initial two-year Cartier International Limited Warranty is available here. Any change to the present general terms and conditions of Cartier Care or the initial two-year Cartier International Limited Warranty will not affect your right as a customer by virtue of the applicable local legislation.
You can request a Warranty Extension at any time as part of your Cartier Care as long as your initial two-year Cartier International Limited Warranty is still valid.
Your Cartier Care subscription, your right to each of its benefits, including any Warranty Extension, may be refused by Cartier by its own discretion for any reason, included, but not limited to:
- If you are not duly registered as a beneficiary of Cartier Care;
- If your Cartier Care subscription is canceled by Cartier or yourself for any reason;
- If you do not consent to receiving commercial information when requesting your Warranty Extension or refuse to provide additional information and/or the relevant proof of purchase (for example, a receipt, Cartier International Limited Warranty, etc.);
- If you request a Warranty Extension and the reference number of your Cartier watch does not correspond to the original reference number registered by Cartier;
- If you request a Warranty Extension outside of the initial two-year period of the Cartier International Limited Warranty;
- If you request a Warranty Extension and your Cartier watch is not eligible for a Warranty Extension as, for example, it is a Cartier watch which is not to be sold according to Cartier’s registers (such as a prototype, etc.); or
- If you are not an end client acting in good faith or in the event of misuse.
Cartier can cancel your subscription to Cartier Care and/or the Warranty Extension for the same reasons which will give them the right to refuse, and for any other reason at their discretion, at any time without prior notice. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be aged at least 18 or over to subscribe to Cartier Care. Anyone aged 13 or over, but less than 18 years old, must obtain the consent of their parents or legal guardians before registering. During registration, you declare to be over 18 years old (or if you are aged between 13 and 18, your parent or legal guardian has given their consent) and you accept to abide to the present terms and conditions.
Cartier Care is solely limited to private individuals and only one account is permitted per person. Your subscription to Cartier Care must not be sold, transferred, handed over or shared to anyone else. In the case of abusive or fraudulent activity connected to Cartier Care, and/or any failure to abide to these conditions, as determined by Cartier’s sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify the benefits as part of Cartier Care, in particular, to terminate them.
Cartier reserves the right to modify or restrict any aspect of Cartier Care (including its services and/or benefits) without prior notice. And change to this order will be indicated in an updated version of the present terms and conditions on our website.
Cartier Care is offered by Cartier.